The most important part of a playground is what’s underneath it; a child’s safety depends on the right surfacing. With proper in-fill, XGrass® Play provides ameasure of safety and beauty with the natural look of grass.
XGrass® Play features a unique blend of polyethylene monofilament fibers and thatch layers that simulates a fine blade fescue or blue grass. This combination of fibers gives the turf its very soft, rich carpet-like feel.
Why choose XGrass artifical playground grass for your play area’s safety surfacing?
- Offers a more natural-looking play environment
- Safe – IPEMA-approved artificial turf playground surfaces are shock absorbing to prevent critical injuries. Also, our playground turf dries quickly after rainfall, preventing slips and falls.
- Has a more sanitary surface than sand, pea gravel, mulch and shredded tires. Completely anti-microbial and not subject to bacteria buildup.
- Hypoallergenic – Our playground turf won’t trigger allergies.
- Durable – Artificial turf surfaces can endure years of playtime.
- Low maintenance – With one of our artificial turf playground surfaces, you don’t have to worry about mowing and maintaining grass around playground equipment. Artificial playground grass always looks fresh and trimmed.
- Great for play areas where grass will not grow, or existing tree roots systems prohibit other types of surfacing
- Can be installed over a crushed stone or concrete sub base
- XGrass Play is ASTM F1292 certified for up to 12-foot critical head fall in accordance with CPSC guidelines.
Learn more at http://www.xgrass.com.